5.20.2010

Welcome To My Crib

I've been living in this apartment for eight months and I just figured out which outlet the switch by the front door controls.

About once a week our neighbor rocks out on his acoustic guitar from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. The guy fuckin' sucks at both the guitar and singing.

Our couch is from Ikea and only cost $150. It's the second most uncomfortable couch I've ever sat on. But at least it was only $150.

I keep my clothes packed in a bag, not folded in a drawer.

There's a container of Kraft Crumbled Blue Cheese in the door of our fridge. I should probably throw it away since it expired in October.

Speaking of our fridge, I think I'll put a picture of Will Smith doing pull-ups in "I Am Legend" on there. Maybe that'll stop from eating late night snacks.

We probably have more than 60 Target plastic bags folded in a basket. I started hating Target after we brought home bag No. 30.

The GF has five pairs of shoes on the shoe rack. I have 8. How gay is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment