2.05.2010

The bar has been set

During my interview today I was asked to rank my writing skills on a scale from 1 to 10.

My answer: 9.9

If that doesn't sound like the cockiest answer ever in life, I don't know what is. I have no idea why that number popped into my head and out of my mouth. I even tried to back it up by saying the remaining .1 existed because I know there's room for improvement.

But not that much room I guess.

I'll admit that my writing game is nice because I work hard to be the best. My competitive drive is barely there when it comes to sports. But when it comes to writing essays or articles, I always try to Mike Jordan that shit.

But a 9.9? What the hell was I thinking?

Nonetheless, my experience at the agency today was great. The final stage of the interview process is to take a grammar/writing exam. If I pass that I should be good to go. Swish!

1 comment:

Post a Comment