2.04.2010

Round 2

I made it through my first interview. I hope I can say the same for my second interview Friday morning.

As of right now, I have the same mentality as I did last week. If I get the internship, cool. If I don't, on to the next one. At the end of the day I'll be proud of myself for going in there and doing my best.

Kristie and I went on a mission to buy a PS3 Wednesday night. We got rejected at Best Buy, saw a kid buying the last one at Target, ran into some interference at Game Stop, and finally bought one at Target in Glendale.

Instead of preparing for my interview I've been getting my ass kicked in NBA 2K10. On the Rookie level!

I swear these games on PS3 are way too sophisticated for me man. Too many damn buttons and combinations for me to remember.

Today I heard that LT doesn't want to come back to the Chargers. Honestly, I love the guy but he acts like a bitch when things don't go his way. Everybody thinks he's this stand-up dude because he does things for the community and doesn't celebrate touchdowns. What a majority of people, especially jaded Chargers fans, don't notice is that he's a fuckin' whiner and NEVER shows up in the playoffs. So thanks for all the regular season memories LT. I'll be happy if you win a Super Bowl. But only if Rivers wins one first!

What's equally great, if not greater, than LT not coming back to the Chargers is Mike Dunleavy stepping down as the Clippers head coach. I love what the guy has done with our draft picks (well, most of 'em have been good) but he's a terrible coach. Nobody respects his ass in the locker room and I know this because it shows on the court. We suffered what Ralph Lawler referred to as "the worse loss in franchise history" against the Nets last week. And it's all Dunleavy's fault.

Friday will be a new day for me. As a Chargers fan. As a Clippers fan. And as a man, man.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment