5.23.2010

Everything Wasn't Bad

Ok, I was a little angry in my last post. My weekend was actually pretty good. Kristie bought herself a Canon SLR (which I'll probably use more than her). I took it to the NBA Nation event at City Walk yesterday where I snapped a few pics and met my second favorite player of all-time - Kevin Love.

I wanted to tell him how great he is, but I froze up like a bitch while he was signing a free NBA Nation shirt Debs got me. As we were leaving the event a fight broke out between two hoodlums. I regret not taking pictures of that because it was awesome. Security was trying their best to separate 'em but in true hoodlum fashion, they didn't give a fuck and kept swinging at each other.

My boy K. Love looking like a serial killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment