As much as I hate Joakim Noah, I gotta admit that he was right. There's nothing good about Cleveland and nobody wants to vacation there. So Lebron should pack his bags and sign with the Clippers. I'm not saying this because I'm a Clipps fan. I'm saying this because I heard "California Gurls" by Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg for the first time earlier. If that shit doesn't make him want to move out here, or make you proud to be a Californian, I don't know what will.
I spent some quality time with BCF Sean and Sister Tiff yesterday. It's been a while since we've hung out together on a weeknight. Tiff bought the BCF and I matching shirts because she got money from her tax return. That was a questionable decision on her part but I'm gonna rock that joint fa sho. Thanks sis! And thanks Sean for being our leader around the city.
Today I changed up my exercise routine by listening to music while I jogged outside. I usually enjoy listening to my own thoughts when I run or bike. But I loaded my iPod with a bunch of white music (i.e. Fallout Boy, The Killers, and Panic! At the Disco) to see if it'd help me run longer. To my surprise, it didn't help that much. Maybe I'm just out of shape though.
Have a great weekend y'all. Hit me up if you wanna go to the NBA Experience at City Walk on Saturday May 22 or Sunday May 23.
No comments:
Post a Comment