BROKEback: I'm tired of looking for a job. Sites like Monster and Craigslist have so much crap on 'em. It only takes about two or three hours before I get overwhelmed by these sites and decide to quit for the day. Something will come up soon though. I can feel it.
Where boring happens: With Denver chillin' at home, I really don't care who wins the 'ship. Celtics look good though.
Ballin' Outta Control: I scored 13 points in the opening game of the new Pac Rim season. It's too bad we lost and the rest of my stat sheet read zero.
Ripped City: I'm in my fifth week of P90X. It should be my sixth but I sand bagged it last week. I've lost about 5 pounds in a month and I'm starting to notice that my shoulders and triceps are getting bulkier. I'll be lookin' like the Incredible Hulk by the end of June if I keep at it.
The Pompadour: I grew my hair out from January to the first Friday of May. I've never gone that long without a hair cut. Needless to say, my do raised a lot of eyebrows and prompted some funny jokes when I showed up at family parties. I miss my long hair but I feel like a new man with my fresh cut.
Happy Birthday!: Kristie and I celebrated her birthday on the 10th. We went to 26 Beach in Marina Del Rey for lunch and Roy's in Pasadena for dinner. I'm definitely going back to 26 Beach. They got some delicious gourmet sandwiches there. Roy's wasn't all that but props to the staff for making Kristie feel special by decorating our table and doin' other nice stuff.
Goodbye Facebook: Some of you may have notice that I recently closed my Facebook account. There's just too many privacy issues going on with that site. I doubt I'll reactive it so you'll have to contact me the old fashioned way - by email.
No comments:
Post a Comment