6.18.2010

You Stay Classy, LA

via www.clipsnation.com







When it comes to sports there are three things that make me sick to my ever expanding stomach.

The first is when the Chargers lose. That messes up my entire week during football season. The second is when the Clippers lose against lesser teams. There's just no excuse for that.

Lastly, I fucking hate it when the Lakers win. Whether it be in the regular season, post season, or summer league, I fucking hate it when they win.

I'm sure some of my fellow Lakers haters out there will agree that we don't have a problem with most of the players on the team. Bryant, Gasol, Vujacic, and Fisher are some bitches. We all know that. But Farmar, Brown, and even Artest are OK in my book.

What really causes people from all walks of life to hate on the Lakers is their fans. Or as I like to call 'em, "Stupid Ass Lakers Fans."

Raiders fans are just as obnoxious and dumb as Lakers fans. But at least they rep the silver and black through thick and thin. You can't say the same about Stupid Ass Lakers Fans.

Now of course, some of you have been fans "since Showtime." And you still rooted for them when Smush Paker was their PG.

But how the hell am I supposed to know who's real and who's fake? Even Kobe wanted to leave the team when things went bad.

Unless the dummies who set those cars on fire last night stop claiming the same stuff you do, every Lakers fan will be a fair weather fan to me. So yeah... have fun rioting and making yourselves look bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment