6.09.2010

Ya Big Dummy!

Have you heard the old saying, "If you don't use it, you lose it?" Well, that definitely applies to me.

I've been so used to using calculators for the past 10 - 15 years that I forgot how to perform basic math calculations by hand. And this may have cost me a job at the Solis sisters' work.

I was always a terrible math student. So I'm not surprised that I bombed that portion of the test this morning.

I failed Algebra in the 9th grade and had to re-take it in summer school. When I was in college, I did so poorly in Calculus that I quit three weeks into the quarter and changed majors.

If I don't get the job I'll look at it as a blessing in disguise. Waking up at 6 a.m. every day to answer math problems would be hell on earth for me.

If I do get the job, well... I guess I'll have to learn how to do shit that I should've learned how to do when I was 12. Either way, I'm glad I took that test.

It may have exposed my weaknesses but at least I found out that my suit pants fit again. Thank you P90X!

No comments:

Post a Comment