6.08.2010

25

Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday, I was decked out in a Ninja Turtles t-shirt, Jordache jeans, and a pair of Jordan V's celebrating my 5th birthday. But that was way back in 1990.

As I celebrate my 25th birthday today, it's important that I look back on my accomplishments, failures, and the legacy I've built for myself. Who have I helped? Who have I hurt? Did I give my all? Those are just some of the questions I'll ask myself before I go to sleep tonight.

Hopefully the answers I find will help me become a better person moving forward.

If you take a look at the side bar of this blog you'll see that I created a Waltonesque twitter account. Feel free to follow me on there if you're tired of seeing re-tweets on my other account about education and social media.

@Waltonesque is now my personal account. Meaning it will be filled with foul language and meaningless information. The other account is now geared toward showing my business side, which employers will probably find if they Google me.

Speaking of employers, I'm proud to announce that I've been considered for a temp job at Ate Liselle and Wilma's work. Well, I'm not even close to getting the job yet. But the HR people liked my resume enough to call me in for a math and reading comprehension test.

The exam is tomorrow at 8 a.m. so I'll let you know how it went in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment