1.07.2010

2010, what up?

Yes sir! Another year, another opportunity to blow the roof off this bitch. And what better way to start the year than with a Clippers victory over the Lakers!

I don't have much to say about the game because it was just one game. In reality, we're currently a sub .500 team and Mike Dunleavy has a history of fucking things up. (Daniel Ewing knows what I'm talking about).

But the hell with all that negative shit. The Clipps played hard Wednesday night and the final score proved it.

Our team can compete with, and beat, any squad in the league. The Celtics know it. The Lakers know it. And now their fans need to recognize what's real. This ain't the Clippers of yesteryear, y'all. Believe that.

New Year's Eve at my house was crazy. We played some TFC-worthy games with the oldies, had a couple drinks and some of us participated in the first-ever Nocon New Year's Eve White Elephant game. I'm a little upset that Kristine won the Pirates of the Caribbean coin bank, but I'll live.

New Year's Day with Kristie's family in Lake Elsinore was a lot more tame than the night before. It was kinda weird partying with old folks who proclaimed that O-69 in BINGO was their favorite number one night, and then partying with old folks who prayed the rosary to ring in the new year the next night. I like that I get the best of both worlds though.

My little sister Tiff turned 21 on January 3rd. Seeing her get hammered in Vegas this past weekend was a fun thing to witness.

She's accomplished way more in the 21 years of her life than I have in the 24 years of mine, and although it's not a competition,  I gotta catch up with her and get my shit together. I'm so proud of my little sis and I want to make her, and the rest of my family, proud of me too.

Here's a hint as to how I plan on doing that: "The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment